Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects. We are looking for a passionate and innovative backend developer to strengthen our technical team.
Position is based in central Paris.
• Experience in Frameworks like Vue Vuex, React ou Angular.
• Experience with Webpack, Scss, RESTful APIs
• Comfortable with shell, Git
• Focussed on code quality.
• Desire to learn.
• Strong desire to work in a team; overall success is more important than individual success.
• Knowledge in agile programming approach
• English professional proficiency
• Comfortable working within the less formal context of a startup business,
• Free Software mindset and belief in sharing with the community
• Experience with Jira, Gitlab, Docker, Cypress, Sentry, CI, Jest, ESlint.
• French professional proficiency