Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects. We are looking for a passionate and innovative backend developer to strengthen our technical team.
Position is based in central Paris.
Working within a technical team of 15 people (which will also grow significantly in the next 6 months), you will be in charge of our electrical system study and design for our parking cabins. You will also participate to the electrical design of the robot and improve robot's general wiring.
We are looking for a passionate and curious electrical engineer with strong skills in design and calculation. A person who is daring, conscientious, questioning, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
Your mission will include the following:
1 - Preliminary electrical design (autoCAD) , layout and calculation.
2 - Researching commercially available equipment
3 - Suppliers management
4 - Sustaining test and support for production/manufaturing/customer, trouble shooting failures
5 - On site installation management
6 - Support with the exploitation team
Travelling In France and in Europe (10% of your time).
Cabins technical equipment (network, automatons, sensors, IP cameras, optic fiber, power supply, etc) and robot's electrical design.
· Ideally you will have an degree in Electrical engineering coupled with minimum of 3 years of experience performing electrical studies.
· Candidates having at least one successful construction engineering experience are highly welcomed.
· You should have good command of autoCAD, and design software tools.
· Your have excellent proficiency in English and French (both written and spoken).
· You have the desire to work as a team: at Stanley Robotics, overall success is more important than individual success
· You feel comfortable working within the less formal context of a startup.