Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects. We are looking for a passionate and innovative backend developer to strengthen our technical team.
Position is based in central Paris.
Working within a technical team of 15 people (which will also grow significantly in the next 6 months), you will be in charge of our automation system of our cabins. You will be also working with our airport deployment team.
We are looking for a junior automation engineer who will be working along 2 teams: Parking Equipment and Airport Deployment. A person who is daring, conscientious, questioning, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
Parking Equipment (First 6-9 months):
- Design, develop, deploy and test our automated processes, systems and equipment.
- Generate and develop standard operating procedures and system support documentation
- Suppliers management
- Working on our equipment (cameras, sensors, network)
Airport Deployment Team:
- Management of the deployment logistics (installation of cabins)
- Support of our exploitation team
- Confirmation of the correct functioning of the "parking equipment"
o Errors signalling and monitoring of improvements
o Training of local operations teams
o Implementation and update of documents for the operations teams and of installation procedures
o With the acquired experience, implementation of a deployment procedure
• Ideally you will have a degree in Automation engineering degree
• Understand complex technical products mixing several engineering domains: mechanics, electronics, automation, software
• Excellent English professional proficiency (both written and spoken)
• Desire to learn
• Desire to work as a team: overall success is more important than individual success
• Autonomous, dynamic, flexible personality, and also organized
• We are looking for real do-ers
• Ability to manage emergencies and priorities
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.